What’s Your Colour Today?
Colours are vibrations that affect our energy; our energy affects our emotions, which in turn has a huge impact on our health and happiness. Wearing bright colours on days when you are feeling low can uplift your spirits instantly. Like the rest of the body, the face can also benefit from certain colours. A red mouth spells confidence while yellow nails scream playfulness. That’s just the tip of the iceberg; delve a bit deeper to comprehend the healing power of colours.
Colour therapist and Visiting Master at Ananda in the Himalayas, Jill Banwell gives the colourific secret to peace and harmony:
1. To uplift your mood instantly, choose yellow or turquoise.
2. Wear pink to connect with people’s hearts. Again, to mend a broken heart, there is no colour better than rose pink.
3. Reds and oranges are energising hues. Since red intensely stimulates, use it sparingly in this day and age, when most people need to be calmed rather than excited. Wearing red socks and gloves can help to activate the circulation if the weather is cold.
4. For relaxation, choose from the calming shades of blue. Spring green encourages cleansing and detoxification.
5. For spiritual awakening ‘Angelic Gold’ is a favourite, as this is the colour of sunlight sparkling on the water.
6. Although black rules fashion, this dark shade makes you more susceptible to picking up negativity from your environment as it indiscriminately absorbs all energies. Dark blue or midnight blue is a safer choice.
Related posts from Verve:
us on Facebook to stay updated with the latest trends