A recent survey conducted by the organisation revealed that the constant cycle of exhausting work and travel made city dwellers too tired to socialise, and hence, feel lonely in the long run ...
Anxiety and stress at the workplace can be crippling, particularly in today’s high-pressure corporate culture. And the stigma around men opening up about mental illness is shaped by its own set of patriarchal diktats. Entrepreneur Nikhil Taneja leads Verve through his uphill climb to personal and occupational success and proves that showing vulnerability is the first step towards taking control
A traditional war dance involving ferocious facial expressions, vigorous movements, much stamping, loud chanting, and displays of weaponry, the haka is truly spectacular to watch in person.
Motivational social media accounts have emerged as an unexpected champion of emotional and mental health, providing a much-needed shot of positivity to those seeking to manage stress, grief and anxiety. Best-selling author, speaker and serial social entrepreneur Neeta Bhushan leads Verve down a path of self-introspection
The conference organised by the HECAR Foundation will see discussions, talks, and events featuring renowned architects and designers such as Brinda Somaya, Abha Narain Lambah, Annabelle Selldorf and Shimul Javeri Kadri.
- Why Indian Superheroes Aren’t Faring Well On The Big Screen
- In Good Company
- An Inside Job
- It's News To Her
- How Neeta Bhushan Outran The Ghosts Of Her Past To Become A Best-Selling Author And Motivational Speaker
- Women In Design 2020+ Will Bring Together Some Of The World's Top Architects & Designers In Mumbai
- Me, My Shelf And I: Celebrating The Guardians Of Books
- The Curio-City Collective Is A New Initiative Addressing Loneliness In Urban India
- Case On Point