For the co-owner of Goa’s Edible Archives, the mundane bottle gourd deserves the same culinary riffing as the now-trendy amaranth; in her kitchen, every ingredient is king, nurtured by the context of the earth from which...
A case for ditching your danglers and earphones and investing in a pair of earbuds instead; no need to weave tangled webs anymore...
Fresh off their presentation at Lakmé Fashion Week’s grand finale, Saaksha & Kinni now hold the record of being the youngest label to showcase at Mumbai’s biannual style spectacle, setting a precedent for up-and-coming designers. The duo talks to Verve about their journey and gives us a peek into the brand’s DNA
Published by Juggernaut, Tahira's fourth book is a window into her life — relatable and saucy in equal measure. In this section, three women embark on an adventure-filled night to celebrate their chromosomal conglomeration of Xs and rent a XXX film
Douglas Stuart’s Booker-shortlisted debut novel tells a heart-aching story about the search for sexual identity amid parental dysfunction
- The Sound of Science
- Chef Anumitra Ghosh Dastidar’s Home-Grown Adventure
- An Exclusive Excerpt From Tahira Kashyap Khurrana’s Latest Book ‘The 12 Commandments Of Being A Woman’
- In Shuggie Bain, A 15-Year-Old Glaswegian Boy Turns Caretaker For His Alcoholic Mother
- Home At Last
- Dior Celebrates The Act Of Cutting And Creation With Visual Artist Lucia Marcucci
- Bhanu Athaiya: In Memoriam
- Dual Impact
- The Experimentalist