Creative consultant Ekta Rajani and businessman Suresh Rajani may share the same blood, but their approaches to style are hardly related. The daughter’s downsized and minimalist-yet-original wardrobe has inspired young consumers to re-evaluate their purchasing patterns,...
In conversation with the academic director of the International fashion school on shaping the next generation in design.
Over-the-top dazzle or a hint of glitter, celebrations in India bring out the shine. Verve spotlights modern-day metallics that draw inspiration from festive elements — sparklers, varq, a kalash, and wedding mandaps — and styles gold, silver, copper and red-and-gold separates on model Sumaya Hazarika as she throws light on her scintillating go-to ensembles for this season…
For a growing number of individuals, discovering joy and belonging in obscure, emotionally complex music genres is a journey towards self-acceptance and the quenching of a thirst for alternative forms of art that reject traditional ideas of musicality and dissonance
Behind-the-scenes with Doh Tak Keh’s founder Juhi Melwani and her trusted aide Zuber masterji to witness the craft that goes into her wearable art.
Indigenous cuisine is being given a new lease outside of its assigned boundaries by ‘food gurus’ who are using new digital platforms as well as social media to redirect viewers whose eyes are usually facing the West, reports Sharanya Deepak
The culinary swing towards mindful eating isn’t limited to cafes, bars and restaurants; cinemas are jumping on the bandwagon too — unhealthy snacks have been replaced by more diverse, wholesome and customised theatre foods. At INOX Insignia in Atria-The Millennium Mall, a thoughtfully curated and unconventional menu adds to the luxury movie-watching experience, and Zaral Shah samples the goods while chatting with the venue’s head chef, Vicky Ratnani and the COO of Inox Leisure, Daizy Lal. . .
- Asha Parekh Talks About Her Journey As A Never-Married 77-Year-Old
- A Stitch In Time
- The Continued Backlash Against Malaika Arora’s Personal Life Is Telling Of The Country’s Mindset On Marriage
- Find Your Language
- Are Designers Finally Waking Up To The Reality That Brides Don’t Have To Be Sample Size?
- Like Father Unlike Daughter
- Festive Metallics Get A Modern Interpretation
- Istituto Marangoni’s Diana Marian Murek On Transforming Fashion Education
- Why 55-Year-Old Queer And Kinky Jaya Sharma Still Dreams Of A Traditional White Wedding