2. In general, you can visit VERVE’s Website on the Internet without telling us who you are or providing personal information. Such use does not result in any personally identifiable data being collected or stored. We may however collect information about you when you visit the VERVE Website, use our services, or view our online advertisements. Having said that, unless you submit personal information about yourself by filing in any form on the VERVE Website or by sending us an e-mail, we are not obliged to maintain any other personal information as a result of your access and usage of this VERVE Website.
3. The information which we collect and store during normal use of the VERVE Website may be used to monitor use thereof and to help the further development of our products and services in India, unless you specifically ask us in writing not to do so.
4. We do not share your personal information with third parties, unless we need to share your personal information to provide the product or service you have requested, and we have asked for and obtained your explicit consent. The foregoing notwithstanding, we would be obliged to share if (1) disclosure was required by law, rule or regulation or was in response to a valid order of a court or authorised agency of government or other legal process and/or (2) when we find that your action on the VERVE Website violates the VERVE terms and conditions or any of the usage guidelines for specific products or services.
5. Further as per Rule 5 of Information Technology Act, 2000 and Information Technology (Reasonable security practices and procedures and sensitive personal data or information) Rules, 2011 read with Information Technology (Reasonable security practices and procedures and sensitive personal data or information) Rules, 2011 the clicking of ‘I agree’ tab will amount to the act of obtaining consent in writing from the provider of the sensitive personal data or information regarding the purpose of usage before collection of such information and take reasonable steps.
8. By submitting your personal information through this VERVE Website, you shall be consenting to it being processed in the manner described above by Verve Group affiliates around the world and our hosting organisations around the world. If you have submitted personal information through this VERVE Website and wish us to cease using it for the purposes submitted, please contact us on email@example.com. At any time, if you are concerned that the information we hold about you is incorrect, please do not hesitate to contact us to correct such information.
9. We are strongly committed to the protection of your online privacy and accordingly, we take security measures in relation to the information and personal data that is contained at our facilities and restrict access to the VERVE Website, buildings, computer rooms, office desk, technology areas, equipment and other facilities where unauthorised access by people could compromise our security.
10. We also take appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect the personal information provided to us by you against accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure or access. We also take further measures to comply with the relevant statement regarding what we can do with personal information we obtain from you.
11. We endeavour to detect and investigate every breach of security by having relevant controls in place which should alert us to a breach of security. We may also use encryption technology from time to time to assist in protecting any information or data which you submit. Having said that, we cannot and do not guarantee the security of any personal information or data you disclose online, having regard to the nature of the Internet. In any event, you accept the inherent security implications of disclosing information over the internet and agree not to hold us responsible for any breach of security unless we have been negligent or wilfully in default of our obligations under the relevant legislation.
12. We have taken adequate measures to secure access to your personal data. The Company regularly reviews its compliance with this Privacy Statement. Please feel free to direct any questions or concerns regarding this Privacy Statement or our treatment of Personal Data and information by completing our web contact form or by writing to us at the following address:
Head office address: The Technology Team, VERVE, IEECPL, Fifth Floor, Cecil Court, Mahakavi Bhushan Marg, Mumbai 400001.
Phone no: 022-22897889
us on Facebook to stay updated with the latest trends