Verve Exclusive: Beauty Looks From ICW 2016
Show: Tarun Tahiliani
1. Start with Fix+, which is an aqua-spritz of vitamin and minerals, infused with a blend of green tea, chamomile, cucumber, and scent of Sugi. It adds radiance and helps prepare the skin.
2. Use the Mineralize Charged Water Moisture Gel, an ultra-light formula that intensely hydrates and leaves skin more supple and luminous.
3. Next apply the Prep + Prime Moisture Infusion for an added boost of hydration.
4. Correct and Conceal using the Pro Conceal and Correct Palette.
5. Use the Select Sheer Pressed Powder for a silky, natural matte finish and a soft-focus effect.
6. Sculpt the face by using the Shadester Sculpting Powder and then finish off the cheeks by applying the Mocha lipstick.
7. For the eyes use the Sketch and Rice Paper Eye Shadow along with the Chromagraphic Pencil.
8. For your lashes, use Lash No. 7 and top it off with Haute & Naughty Mascara for extra volume.
9. Line the lips with Strip Down Lip Pencil and fill them in with Amber Lights Eye Shadow & Reflects Gold Glitter.
Up next: Beauty Notebook from Anita Dongre’s show.
Related posts from Verve:
us on Facebook to stay updated with the latest trends