Beauty Decodes From LFW Winter Festive 2016
1. Keep the skin natural, with minimal foundation and concealer. Add a dash of sheen to the cheek bone for an illuminated look.
2. Add a wash of brown eyeshadow on the eyes.
3. Use a brown pencil to add a smudge on the lash line. Line the same once again for added definition.
4. Use MAC Woodwinked on the centre of the eyelids. Curl your lashes and swipe on mascara.
5. For the lips, use a nude lip colour that matches your skin tone. Finish it off with a dash of gloss in the centre.
(Make-up looks by Natasha Nischol and Virginia Holmes of Fat Mu)
Up next: Beauty Notebook from Shift by Nimish Shah
Related posts from Verve:
us on Facebook to stay updated with the latest trends