When was the last time you lost yourself in a strange land? When was the last time you had the urge to drop it all and just leave? As J.R.R. Tolkien once said, ‘All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost.’ You don’t need magic to disappear, all you need is a destination. This August, we’re feeding that thought. If you’re a travel writer/blogger, we’ve got something exciting for you.
Our country is a land of many tales and we want your story to come to life. For round 1, send us a photo essay of a place you’ve visited that showcases the essence of the destination. If we like yours, you could move on to round 2 and one step closer to be crowned Verve Wanderer.
That’s not it! You could also win:
● A grand getaway at the Grand Mercure Shrem Resorts, a five star property in the sunny beaches of Goa.
● Your experience in Goa could be featured as a special story on vervemagazine.in along with an Insta-series on Verve’s Instagram handle.
So what are you waiting for? Send in your story and details below and we will get in touch with you if you make it to the next round:
[gravityform id=”5″ title=”false” description=”false” ajax=”true”]
Fields marked with an * asterisk are required fields.
Are you a travel writer? Check below if you are eligible.
● The contest is open to travel writers/bloggers only.
● We would consider you to be travel writer if you have been published in newspapers, travel magazines or travel journals.
● If you have kept a regular travel blog (min over 1 year).
us on Facebook to stay updated with the latest trends