5 Reasons This Hotel in Goa Should be Your Next Monsoon Getaway
Whether you ‘love’ the monsoons from indoors or are the kind to go for long walks in the rain, Goa has plenty to offer as a quick, rainy break from the city.
1. If you love the monsoons, strolling on a beach while it’s drizzling and watching drops of water crash into the ocean sounds like a perfect getaway to you. However, if Goa’s popular beach shacks don’t quite match up to your idea of luxury, stay at the Novotel Goa Resort & Spa, only minutes away from Candolim beach.
2. If you’re not heading to Turkey for your getaway, a good way to enjoy the country’s historic public bathing rituals is to go for the signature hammam ritual at the resort’s Warren Tricomi Spa. Thankfully for many of us, availing of this treatment at the spa does away with the public aspect of the bath. And if getting a good, exfoliating scrub and lying on a heated stone bed with your romantic partner is something you fancy, then you’re in luck! This spa has the only couple’s heated stone hammam bed in all of Goa.
3. If you’re the kind of person who believes holidays are meant to blur the boundaries between breakfast and lunch, turning the day into one elongated meal, one of the best ways to burn off some of those calories is to go for a refreshing swim in their outdoor vitality pool. If you’re also the kind of person who thinks working out on a holiday is tantamount to blasphemy, then you can enjoy a luxurious soak in their jacuzzi along with a few cocktails.
4. While we’ve got your attention, what if we told you you could get a relaxing and exfoliating scrub that also left you more toned without really moving a muscle? The basil and marigold sand polisher at the spa does exactly that. It contains a fine white sand that comes from riverbeds in the Himalayas. This sand, rich in aluminum silicates battles that stubborn cellulite leaving you smoother and happier.
5. For a perfectly romantic day with your partner, start by exploring the by-lanes of Goa on a bicycle. The hotel rents them, in case you don’t want to venture far. For adrenaline junkies, the hotel also offers jet-ski services. After an activity-packed day, unwind together with the kokum butter and honey wrap at the spa. As yummy as this wrap sounds, it feels even better when lathered on your skin. The kokum butter helps regenerate skin cells, while nourishing it deeply with honey. The wrap also contains turmeric and sandalwood powder that together help to de-stress the skin and give it a healthy glow. Now that you’re both shiny and relaxed, head to Novotel’s seaside restaurant, La Brise. Situated on Candolim beach, this romantic eatery is known for live music and stunning views of the seascape.
Related posts from Verve:
Sorry. No data so far.
us on Facebook to stay updated with the latest trends