1. “2014 was a special — definitely memorable — year. Both my films did really well. I invited Mr Bachchan to my screening and he came; one of my favourite actors, Hrithik Roshan, gave me a Bang Bang dare. And I got my own car!”
2. “My first time on stage was when I was in kindergarten! It was a lot of fun. I was singing a qawwali song with the whole group.”
3. “I was so many things as a child! I used to be this crazy child in my own way. I would entertain myself and my family even though there was a part of me which was reserved. I loved to be in front of the mirror and dance with my either of my parent’s clothes on.”
4. “Among actors, I have been a crazy Hrithik Roshan fan. And naturally I admire my father and masi (aunt, Padmini Kolhapure). I love Farhan Akhtar as well. I am a sucker for people who have gone out of their way to dance to their own music and walk on their own path.”
5. “I love films, I love movies, I love food, I love travelling, I love animals. And I have a thoroughly Piscean trait: I am a day dreamer.”
Read the cover story in Verve‘s January issue, on stands now. Also watch: Shraddha live on Verve TV.