Starring Elisa Sednaoui and the new Cape Bag, Tod’s films a humourous video featuring the first world problems of a style maverick
What happens in the elevator stays in the elevator. In their new ad campaign titled Virtuous Elevator, Tod’s paints a satirical picture of a woman’s everyday struggles hidden behind the ‘ding’ of an elevator. So, if it’s touching up that pimple or secretly digging into those fries, only the elevator can be party – and witness – to your problems and covert life. On the scale of secrecy, we’ve checked all the seven boxes. And on our bucket-list, all the Cape Bags!
Scroll through to find your hush-hush moment of the day.
1. There is no such thing as ‘savings’.
2. Didn’t someone say happy stomachs make happy people?
3. No party even begins at 10, unless it’s your three-year-old nephew’s.
4. It’s okay to read Ask The Sexpert. In private.
5. Serial killers are usually neat and organized. Hannibal, remember?
6. Why would they say ‘fashionably late’, if it wasn’t legit?
7. Multi-tasking: messing up several things at once.
Don’t miss the Mumbai store launch today at the Palladium Mall, Lower Parel.