The Best Luxe Campaigns This Xmas
1. Cartier – Cartier Diamonds
For making us vicariously live our very own Marilyn Monroe fantasy, complete with Cartier diamonds.
2. Dior – Dior Holiday Lights
For its stunning visuals that create a truly enchanting image of the world of Dior.
3. Gucci – Gucci Gift Giving
For creating the most enviable collection of gifts that ever existed.
4. Louis Vuitton – LV and ME
For creating every fashionista’s witty new alphabet.
5. Hermès – A holiday haven
For a touch of the whimsy we have come to expect from the luxury house.
6. Burberry – The Burberry Festive Film Celebrating 15 years of Billy Elliot
For being oh-so-charming, effortlessly stylish, fiercely British and just as iconic as the film they’re paying tribute to.
7. Chanel – Collection Rouge Noir Absolument
Their sparkly new holiday collection has put us in the mood to party like nothing else could.
8. Fendi – Fendi Holidays 2015
For showing us how Fendi celebrates the holidays, around the world.
5. La Mer – A Holiday Miracle from La Mer
For telling a beautiful story using perfectly dreamy visuals and showing us a little bit of the brand’s history along with it.
6. Dior – Rose des vents
For its colourful drawings (illustrated by the creative director of the fine jewellery collection) that are making us eagerly await Santa this year.
7. Mont Blanc – A London Winter Tale
For trying to inspire kindness, in the true spirit of Christmas.
8. Michael Kors – Holiday Gifting with Nina Agdal
For making us forget the tedium of holiday errands and reminding us that finding the perfect gift for someone can be lots of fun!
9. Tiffany & Co. – A Tiffany Holiday
That tagline says it all.
Related posts from Verve:
us on Facebook to stay updated with the latest trends