Beauty Tracker: Traveller’s Guide to Looking Good
It’s time to apply for leave and take a sabbatical from that desk job. Plus, with the Mumbai monsoon a breath away, a vacay in the sunny co-ordinates of the world is highly recommended. So while you prepare your check-list, we give you a definitive list of beauty essentials that should take care of your make-up needs, skincare, and bust those bad hair days. We’re also being kind enough to let you in on a few beauty tips and tricks by skin expert Dr. Bindu Sthalekar.
Keep in mind:
1. While travelling, prepare the skin by exfoliating and moisturising.
2. While in-flight, use a hydrating face mask or thermal water spray to keep your skin nourished.
3. After flying, use a mild facial scrub to remove surface dead cells, which can cause oil and bacteria to be trapped under the skin, resulting in an increase in breakouts.
4. Hair can get flatter and limp during transit. Apply a hair volumising product before taking a flight. Also, use a leave-in hair serum for oily hair, or oil for dry hair.
5. Use a tinted moisturiser or a BB cream prior to applying any make-up. Applying a highlighter on the cheek bones and inner corner of the eyes can give a fresh look.
(Find the products here: Lancôme Miracle Air De Teint, Colorbar Nail Lacquer Pro, Bourjois Color Boost Glossy Finish Lipstick, Revlon Colorstay Concealer, Chambor Infinite Lash Mascara, Lakme Absolute Sculpt Studio Matte Lipstick, L’Oréal Color Riche Les Ombres Eyeshadow, Maybelline Go Graffiti Color Show, Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick, Chanel Rouge Coco Shine, Estee Lauder Pure Color Blush, Clinique Superbalanced Powder Make Up, Sigma Travel Brush Kit, M.A.C Mineralize Eye Shadow)
(Find the products here: Kiehl’s Calendula Herbal Extract Alcohol Free Toner, Chambor Velvet Lips, Clarins Gentle Foaming Cleanser, Elizabeth Arden Visible Whitening Melanin Control Night Capsules, L’Oréal UV Perfect Anti Dullness Sunscreen, Forest Essentials Light Day Lotion, Guerlain Orchidée Impériale Cream, Dermalogica Protection 50 sport SPF 50, Skin Truth Revitalizing Hand Soak, Za True White Exfoliation Clay, L’Occitane Hydra Vital cream, Avene Gentle Purifying Scrub, Shiseido Future Solution LX)
(Find the products here: L’Oréal Professionnel Beach Waves Texturizing Salt Spray, TIGI Bed Head Recharge Conditioner, Rene Furterer Carthame Moisturizing Milk Shampoo, Toni&Guy Sea Salt Texturizing Spray, Tresemme Hair Spa Rejuvenation Nourish and Revive Shampoo, Moroccanoil Intense Hydrating Mask, Schwarzkopf Bonacure Moisture Kick, Sebastian Professional Stylebrid 9)
Related posts from Verve:
us on Facebook to stay updated with the latest trends