Beauty Notebook: Nude Lips
To work the perfect nude lip, you must find a shade that matches your skin tone. A colour too dark, would make you look like someone from the 90s (and not in a good way). Pick a shade too light and you’d resemble the corpse bride. Here is a cheat sheet to help you navigate through the world of nudes.
Milky skin tone: Dusty baby-pink or rosy-beige nude.
Light skin tone: Warm beige or caramel-toned beige.
Olive skin tone: Pink-tinted nude or glossy-shimmery nude.
Medium skin tone: Pink-tinted nude or caramel.
Mocha skin tone: Caramel rose or rosy-pink mauve.
1. Bobbi Brown Creamy Lipcolour
2. Givenchy Le Rouge Lipstick
3. Dior Rouge Dior Lipstick
4. Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm
5. Clinique Long Last Lipstick in Soft Matte
6. Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet Lipstick