Who is Verve’s Etiquette Nanny?
5 Things you should know about Verve‘s Etiquette Nanny
1. I’m no babysitter. A babysitter is often slacking, letting kids eat candy and run through the house hitting each other with plastic swords. A nanny is not that. I’m here to help harried individuals undertake the monumental task of following socially acceptable behaviour.
2. I inspect before I expect. Even before I have extended my ‘Hellos’, I have already calculated the distance between each spoon and fork, while mentally whiplashing the host for some unforgivable mistakes.
3. Say anything and you’re toast. Nothing is more disturbing than getting enlisted in the foot-in-mouth league. Sentences should be worded, re-worded, edited, edited and edited, before they slip off your tongue. In other news, I also part-time as a Grammar Nazi.
4. I only believe in lists. Acknowledged as Monica of the etiquette world, the keystone to civilisation is obviously meticulous organisation. Such a shame we can’t speak in pointers.
5. Spazziness, not on my watch. Butter fingers, I’m watching you!
Watch this space every month. You might learn a thing or two. Write me on email@example.com if you have questions or if you just want to thank me.
Related posts from Verve:
us on Facebook to stay updated with the latest trends