A whopping 183 cultural institutions are part of Google's virtual fashion exhibition, We Wear Culture...
Adapted from Keith Gray’s Ostrich Boys, Akarsh Khurana's play is all about coming of age and coping with loss.......
From a reservoir in Rajasthan to a township in Spain and a development in Montenegro, he is known for his contextual and sustainable creations......
We do a round of Melbourne's tennis and cricket grounds, as well as its cafes, pubs and high-end restaurants......
On display for the very first time at Talwar Gallery in NYC, are her drawings and paintings that illustrate her world view and curiosity...
- Power Moment 2017: Priyanka Chopra
- Gaurav Gupta: A Designer Who Is Larger Than His Fashion
- The Secret To Farah Khan Ali’s Fab Abs
- The Female Gaze: The Girl Who Will Make You Sit Up and Listen
- Power Moment 2017: Ekta Kapoor
- How Skateboarding Has Sparked A Gender Revolution In India
- Verve Exclusive: Naina Bachchan and Kunal Kapoor’s Fairy-Tale Love Story
- Power Moment 2017: Alia Bhatt