Amit Aggarwal’s crystalline and amorphous structures have created a distinct chapter in the Indian design lexicon. He shares his ideologies on creating a forward-thinking brand with us...
Tina Tahiliani Parikh talks about the impact of digitalisation on the fashion industry and why art and commerce must necessarily coexist for an haute symphony...
In this digital age, brands are increasingly using visual merchandising strategies along with social media to entice their consumers. We find out how they are going that extra mile to build this connect......
Three Indian galleries are set to make their presence felt at the prestigious Frieze New York in the Big Apple early next month...
From Benarasi silks to Kanjeevarams and Patolas, designer Ayush Kejriwal uses traditional handcrafted saris to create statements on social media that challenge existing stereotypes. We speak to the UK-based designer on how he sustains his vision in the ever-changing sartorial world
Dip into a vibrant palette of crayon-rich hues and whispery-soft pastels and liven up your wardrobe with the textures and cuts of the top runway trends of SS’18
- Justice For Asifa
- The Fresh List 2018: Trisha Shetty
- Surbhi Sarna Wants Her Medical Company To Empower Patients
- 17 Things You Should Know If You Call Yourself A Shraddha Kapoor Fan
- Meet Divine, The Rapper Who Founded Gully Gang
- More Than A Muse: Lisa Haydon
- View South Asia Through A Historian’s Eye With William Dalrymple’s Splendid Photographs
- Scent-Sual Delight