The 2019 edition of St+art Delhi festival presents futuristic concepts that are a commentary on the current environmental degradation along with artworks and installations that make you ponder the social decline that our meme-loving generation has...
Before cacophonous primetime news hours proved why we call it the ‘idiot box’, there was once a steadier approach to the reportage of national events. When Doordarshan was the predominant news channel back in the day,...
Gone are the days when Mowgli was a cheerful jungle kid with nothing to worry about and Sabrina was a simple teenage witch who only had high school drama to deal with. We analyse the differences...
TRAVELING BACK TO THE '90s WITH RAVEENA TANDON
Social media streams appear bloated with career-related humble brags from people who would associate Hanson with classic rock. It’s no wonder then, that other urban creatives on the cusp of Generations Y and Z are stricken with self-doubt when the same type of ‘success’ as their peers seems out of reach. Birmingham-based writer Sarah Sahim – snark intact – introspects on this far too real phenomenon.
The fashion week kick-started with a lineup of promising young designers and veterans who focused on sustainability and social development through mindful design interventions
In a freewheeling chat with Verve, the designer talks about his womenswear line, his perseverance to create high-quality clothes and how his wife influenced him to design for women by borrowing from the label’s menswear classics
- Verve Weekend Guide
- 5 Things We Look Forward To At The Lotus Makeup India Fashion Week 2019
- Ahead Of The Curve: Designer Suket Dhir On His Debut At Lotus Makeup India Fashion Week
- Talking Cars With Yasmin Le Bon At Cartier’s ‘Travel With Style’ Concours D’Elegance 2019
- Revisiting ’90s Prime Time TV
- Exclusive: Listen To The Spoken Stories Of 3 Indian Women Achievers
- Are Fashion Weeks Still Relevant?
- Innovative Textile Techniques Uplift Design Sensibilities On Day 1 Of India Fashion Week
- How Growing Up With The ’90s Boy Bands Influenced India’s Now-Adult Fangirls