These designers enlighten us on how out of sight is not out of line!...
Mumbai-based artist Sabeena Karnik is able to shape paper to her will and bend it to the sway of her imagination. She tells us why she took to quilling as a career...
The space enthusiast's work primarily focuses on the places and moments where human activity — for better or for worse — has shaped the landscape...
Jahnvi Lakhota Nandan’s book Pukka Indian is a vibrant celebration of desi design and the narrative gives a historical reference to the chosen products that are part of the lifestyle and social fabric of the country...
From quitting a career in journalism to pursue one in jewellery design, the jewellery designer creates unconventional ornaments...
Editor of fashion journal Archivist, Dal Chodha feels that fashion in India has a long way to go globally, but also thinks it’s ahead in terms of sustainability
Blogger Rukmini Ray Kadam's home emphasises comfort, and her decor pieces are specially chosen to instill that sense of homely familiarity, a soothing “lived-in” vibe
- Paper Tigress: Sabeena Karnik On The Art Of Quilling
- Shilarna Vaze And Christophe Perrin Talk About Their Adventures With Food
- Designers To Watch Out For In 2018: Arjun Rathi
- Their Fathers’ Daughters: Prerna Arora And Virender Arora
- Pop Goes The Bhakta
- Looking At The Earth From Space With Daily Overview’s Benjamin Grant
- Type Cast: Meroo Seth
- 17 Things You Should Know If You Call Yourself A Shraddha Kapoor Fan