Behind-the-scenes with Doh Tak Keh’s founder Juhi Melwani and her trusted aide Zuber masterji to witness the craft that goes into her wearable art....
In conversation with artist Ranganath Krishnamani on his illustrated series ‘Doors of Expression’...
Designer Saurabh Mahajan talks about his efforts to offer transparency to the consumer through his interior and accessories label...
In conversation with the academic director of the International fashion school on shaping the next generation in design.
Indigenous cuisine is being given a new lease outside of its assigned boundaries by ‘food gurus’ who are using new digital platforms as well as social media to redirect viewers whose eyes are usually facing the West, reports Sharanya Deepak
The culinary swing towards mindful eating isn’t limited to cafes, bars and restaurants; cinemas are jumping on the bandwagon too — unhealthy snacks have been replaced by more diverse, wholesome and customised theatre foods. At INOX Insignia in Atria-The Millennium Mall, a thoughtfully curated and unconventional menu adds to the luxury movie-watching experience, and Zaral Shah samples the goods while chatting with the venue’s head chef, Vicky Ratnani and the COO of Inox Leisure, Daizy Lal. . .
Living up to their moniker, smartwatches can track your heart rate and travel plans or pay for a cup of coffee while, of course, perfectly keeping time. Verve zooms in on a few of these up-to-the-minute multitaskers
MULTI-HYPHENATE MILLENNIALS The 21st century’s countless opportunities for self-publishing content promise shortcuts to success, but brothers Devansh and Dhruvin Doshi understand that the road towards truly fulfilling their dreams is a long one. The acting-writing-directing duo bear the hallmarks of the post-Gen X breed – ‘wokeness’, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit — and Shraddha Jahagirdar-Saxena […]
- Asha Parekh Talks About Her Journey As A Never-Married 77-Year-Old
- The Continued Backlash Against Malaika Arora’s Personal Life Is Telling Of The Country’s Mindset On Marriage
- A Stitch In Time
- Street Wear Label Doh Tak Keh Is Transforming Street Scrap Into High Fashion
- The Anti-Earworm Agenda
- Are Designers Finally Waking Up To The Reality That Brides Don’t Have To Be Sample Size?
- Festive Metallics Get A Modern Interpretation
- Istituto Marangoni’s Diana Marian Murek On Transforming Fashion Education
- Why 55-Year-Old Queer And Kinky Jaya Sharma Still Dreams Of A Traditional White Wedding