Her work is full of hybrid creatures, liquid landscapes and horoscopic skies. But, the Barcelona-based, Mumbai-born visual artist has her feet firmly on the ground and her eye sharply on the ball...
Indian-American publisher Sailaja Joshi is determined to fill bookshelves across America with literature that's more inclusive...
From Art Ichol in Madhya Pradesh to an art gallery stay in Tokyo, we pick six properties that combine the best of travel and creativity.......
It’s been raining reinventions this Fall/Winter and it’s making us all nostalgic......
After several decades Raag, which is synonymous with India’s textile narrative, will exhibit its contemporary designs in Mumbai
We ask Anuj Sharma of Button Masala and Himanshu Shani of 11.11 / eleven eleven, and curator José Teunissen about their takeaways from the event and why ethical fashion is not just a gimmick
- The Fresh List 2018: Vineeth ‘Beep’ Kumar and Naser Al Azzeh
- Power Game-Changer: Rohini Iyer
- 8 International Designers Who Are Inspired By India
- Jacqueline Fernandez Gets Candid About Her Fitness Regime And New Label Just F
- Shilarna Vaze And Christophe Perrin Talk About Their Adventures With Food
- What Makes Vikram and Seema Chandra A Power Couple?
- Verve Weekend Guide
- 17 Things You Should Know If You Call Yourself A Shraddha Kapoor Fan