A comprehensive list of books from all over the world that help navigate the true meaning and impact of feminism ...
As the fermented tea gains popularity across the country, here’s where you can order your batch from...
In a country that is yet to normalise the functional aspects of innerwear, Jayshree Gupta, owner of lingerie studio Cazaro, is working fastidiously to debunk the misconceptions about undergarments for plus-size women. Playing the muse — and ultimately devil’s advocate — for the day, television and theatre actor Rytasha Rathore spends a humid afternoon in a thought-provoking fitting session.
The creator of the Marvel Cinematic Universe may be no more but he will live on through the cameos that every fan kept an eye out for in the superhero movie franchise.
Facing bullying, confusion and loneliness as a young gay man in India had become a routine occurrence for him. But Vivek Tejuja found comfort in the pages of books — many of which formed the foundation of his relationships. He looks back at the literature that gave him the courage to embrace his identity
Coffee came to Australia circa 1788, but the first cafes emerged only after World War II, fuelled by the Italian incomers’ cravings for a taste of home. The last decade, however, saw the humble bean gain a cult following, thanks to an influx of third-wave coffee shops that have turned Melbourne into a global hotspot, says Verve
GETTING CHEEKY WITH TWINKLE KHANNA
- How Bibhu Mohapatra Is Putting Odisha Weaves On The Global Map
- Reading Between the Lines
- How British Tamils Are Using Weddings To Connect To Their Roots
- 10 Under-The-Radar Homegrown Labels For The New-Age Minimalist
- 4 Precocious Indians Who Are Innovating For A Sustainable Future
- Twinkle Khanna: “I’m not Mrs Funny bones!”
- All By Myself: Malishka Mendonsa
- 4 Illustrators Who Are Making Mental Health Easier To Understand
- The Hotspots Of India’s Queer Nightlife