Driven by a deep-rooted fondness for historical structures, Aishwarya Tipnis has built a career in urban conservation and planning, consistently adding to her impressive portfolio of projects that span the country. In an interaction with Verve,...
Anuja Phadke and Sneha Mahashabde have transformed their grandmother's home in Raigad into a rural haven that allows tired city dwellers to rediscover the joys of simple living...
As redevelopment and construction projects cast a dusty haze over an already-unrecognisable Mumbai, Simin Patel, founder of walking tours company Bombaywalla, and photographer Hashim Badani are determined not to lose sight of the small hidden gems...
A look at homegrown labels that are narrating the brand’s story to their core consumer through fine extras...
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF ECO-WARRIOR GAYTRI BHATIA
The 50-year-old architect is proposing concepts like a self-sufficient city which breeds and feeds on insects and a residential building that produces electricity through movements generated by the wind
Konkona Sen Sharma and Gazal Dhaliwal’s recently-released short uses a light-hearted lens to inspect the challenges faced by a transwoman as she navigates a romantic relationship.
Food blogger and certified Ayurveda nutrition consultant Amrita Kaur shares her insights about healthy living as she tries on soothing separates from three mindful designers who have introduced the concept of ayur vastra, into their clothing
- Simin Patel And Hashim Badani Walk Us Through Mumbai’s Often-Overlooked Spaces
- Urban Planner Aishwarya Tipnis Is Restoring India’s Heritage Architectural Structures
- Your Guide To Creating A Sustainable Make-Up Kit
- Ayurveda Consultant Amrita Kaur Tries On Medicinal Textiles
- How Cricket Is Becoming Sustainable: Juhi Chawla
- Sustainable Architect Rahel Belatchew’s Unconventional Designs Are From The Future
- In Conversation With The Creative Minds Behind The Exhibition ‘Shifting City’
- How Cricket Is Becoming Sustainable: Sanjeev Churiwala
- Verve Weekend Guide