The actor-writer-director, whose sophomore directorial outing is set to hit theatres next Friday, talks about why she had sworn off direction after her first experience, and how the works of Manto got her to change her...
From a sassy parody featuring a diverse cast to a surprise proposal, these episodes were as juicy as your favourite television shows...
Get some major inspiration from the actress, straight from the front row...
In addition to giving its best-ever performance at the Asian Games this year, the Indian contingent also finished third in the medals tally at the 2018 Commonwealth Games. We take this opportunity to highlight the performances of the women at the forefront
We expected it to be a dense read packed with nomenclature, but it actually features some stellar examples of sensitive and progressive writing
YOUR INSIDER PASS TO LAKMÉ FASHION WEEK WINTER/FESTIVE 2018 DAY 5
- Nandita Das On The Relevance Of Manto And Still Being An “Outsider” In Bollywood
- 8 International Designers Who Are Inspired By India
- What Lies Beyond The Rainbow
- 9 New Artists Making The LGBTQIA Universe A Tad More Colourful
- Shilarna Vaze And Christophe Perrin Talk About Their Adventures With Food
- Verve Weekend Guide
- The Fresh List 2018: Vineeth ‘Beep’ Kumar and Naser Al Azzeh
- 12 Indian Sportswomen Who Broke Records And Changed The Gender Game In 2018
- Meet Divine, The Rapper Who Founded Gully Gang