Since the air is thick with sentimental reminiscence for the’90s thanks to the ubiquity of millennial content creators, Akhil Sood takes it upon himself to provide a reality check to remind us that while fondly looking...
Women on the silver screen had just begun to showcase a certain confidence, independence and joie de vivre. And ’90s superstar Raveena Tandon infused each of her performances with her distinguishable brand of physical energy and...
It’s the canonical Bollywood romance that established a new cinematic template for modern, multicultural love when it first hit the screens in 1995. Natashja Rathore demystifies the timeless appeal of Yash Raj Films’ Dilwale Dulhania...
And how the brand is making efforts to empower women...
In an interaction with Verve, the anonymous owner of the Twitter account @memorable_90s explains why he wants to revive his childhood memories, and how like-minded millennials are eagerly participating in this project
Three takeaways from the fourth day of Lakmé Fashion Week Summer/Resort 2019, which saw celebrities, influencers and industry tastemakers walk the runway together
It seems like designers are finally moving away from the allure of Bollywood showstoppers and putting the spotlight back on strong, beautiful clothes (and real women!)
Young labels and established industry professionals came together to showcase green design initiatives which empower the local artisans’ community and helps protect the environment
TRAVELING BACK TO THE '90s WITH RAVEENA TANDON
- Raveena Tandon: “There’s Space For An Older Sensual Woman”
- An Interview With Rubaru Roshni’s Svati Chakravarty Bhatkal Ahead Of The Film’s TV Premiere
- An All-Inclusive Runway At Day 4 of Lakmé Fashion Week
- Why The Irregulars Art Fair 2019 Is The Anti-Art Fair You Need To Be At
- Travel Back To The ’90s With This Nostalgia-Inducing Twitter Account
- Bollywood’s French Subtitler Who Speaks Better Hindi Than The Average Indian
- 3 New Designer Stores Launch This Month
- Top Picks From India Art Fair 2019
- What Indian Street Style Truly Looks Like