These Fragrances Are Naughty And Nice With A Hint Of Florals And A Touch Of Spice
1. Nina Ricci L’Extase Caresse de Roses
A symphony of Bulgarian and Turkish roses, violets and peonies laid on a base of musk makes your skin feel magical.
2. Bvlgari Splendida Jasmin Noir
Jasmine, green gardenia and tonka beans make this an audacious scent.
3. Hugo Hugo Boss Woman
The unconventional pairing of jasmine and black tea is for the woman who exudes glamour.
4. Missoni Missoni For Women
Jasmine, which sits at its heart, lends the fragrance its sensual character.
5. Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh
This neo classic is appreciated as much for its bottle as for its blend of rose and jasmine with litchi, cedar and plum.
6. Salvatore Ferragamo Uomo
The Italian luxury house reinterprets timeless masculine elegance, as zesty notes of cardamom and pepper lead to a sweet trail of tiramisu.
7. Narciso Rodriguez Bleu Noir
An intensely aromatic affair with musk and spices define this clean and sharp composition.
8. Mont Blanc Lady Emblem
Inspired by the shape of a diamond, this bottle houses a potion of rose, raspberry and sandalwood.
All fragrances available at various boutiques across Phoenix Marketcity, Kurla
Related posts from Verve:
- Model-Cum-Biker Priyanka Kochhar’s Love Affair With Motorcycles
- Meet Shahzad Bhiwandiwala, The Boy With The Exceptional Talent Of Breathing Life Into His Toys
- 17 Things You Should Know If You Call Yourself A Shraddha Kapoor Fan
- Technology In The Classroom: How Teach A Class Foundation Is Driving Change
us on Facebook to stay updated with the latest trends