#BeautyNotebook: 4 New Hairstyles To Try This Summer
1. Start off with spraying hair texturiser to add volume and natural waves.
2. Blast dry the hair.
3. Twist section by section and dry the hair.
4. Finish the look with hair spray.
1. Start with heat protection spray.
2. Straight blow dry the hair.
3. Make a sleek pony tail and use hair gel on the roots to make it sleeker.
4. Spray stronghold gel or mousse for a long-lasting look.
5. Twist hair sections and pin them around the pony tail.
6. Finish off with hair spray (you can also use Sebastian Re-Shaper and Sebastian Shine Shaker for best results).
1. Use hair mousse and blow dry your hair smoothly.
2. Use an iron and flick out your ends.
3. Finish the look with a blast of hair spray.
1. Use hair mousse on the roots and hair cream from the middle to the ends (you can use Sebastian Potion 9).
2. Blow dry the hair smoothly.
3. Tong section by section and tie a loose pony tail.
4. Similarly start pinning up the hair section by section around the pony tail.
5. Smooth blow dry the fringe.
6. Finish the look with a strong hold spray (you can use Sebastian Zero Gravity and some Sebastian Liquid Gloss).
Related posts from Verve:
- Model-Cum-Biker Priyanka Kochhar’s Love Affair With Motorcycles
- Meet Shahzad Bhiwandiwala, The Boy With The Exceptional Talent Of Breathing Life Into His Toys
- 17 Things You Should Know If You Call Yourself A Shraddha Kapoor Fan
- Technology In The Classroom: How Teach A Class Foundation Is Driving Change
us on Facebook to stay updated with the latest trends