Verve Exclusive: Dior Shows Us How To Get A Fiery Pout
If you loved Dior’s beauty look at the Haute Couture Spring Summer Show 2016, we’ve got Peter Phillips (the Creative and Image Director for Dior) to show you how it’s done. Jazz up your pale and luminous complexion with a bright swipe of red, complement it with a black liner and thank us later!
1. Outline the lips with Crayon Contour Lèvres in Rouge Royal.
2. Apply Fabuleuse, the highly pigmented red shade of Diorific Mat. To create the shaded effect, add a darker touch of Crayon Contours Lèvres in Prune Troublant, and blend with the deep red Diorific Mat Troublante, to the centre of the lower lip.
3. Blend the edges so that the lip line isn’t sharply defined, but just a little bit blurred.
For the overall look:
1. Line the upper eyelid with Diorshow Pro Liner Waterproof black eyeliner. Remember that the horizontal line lengthens the eye.
2. Next, coat your lashes with Diorshow Maximiser 3D, then apply multiple coats of black mascara, alternating between Diorshow Designer, which creates density, and Diorshow Iconic Overcurl Waterproof, which maintains a good curl in the lashes.
1. Blend Diorskin Star Fluid Foundation to even out and illuminate the skin.
2. Add a few touches of Diorskin Star Concealer and lightly dust Poudre Nude Air for a finishing touch.
Related posts from Verve:
us on Facebook to stay updated with the latest trends