#BeautyNotebook: How To Get Waves Like Wonder Woman
1. Apply a heat protection mist to protect your hair against damage and breakage caused by heat styling.
2. Then blow-dry your hair, tousling with your fingers and make a loose center part.
3. Using a curling wand, wind a section of hair away from your face to create smooth curls. It’s always best to pause for 20 to 30 seconds to allow the hair to hold.
4. Run your fingers through the ringlets to separate them into bigger waves, spritzing the waves with texturising spray to create a natural look.
Find the products here:
Related posts from Verve:
- Model-Cum-Biker Priyanka Kochhar’s Love Affair With Motorcycles
- Meet Shahzad Bhiwandiwala, The Boy With The Exceptional Talent Of Breathing Life Into His Toys
- 17 Things You Should Know If You Call Yourself A Shraddha Kapoor Fan
- Technology In The Classroom: How Teach A Class Foundation Is Driving Change
us on Facebook to stay updated with the latest trends