#BeautyNotebook: How To Get Waves Like Wonder Woman
1. Apply a heat protection mist to protect your hair against damage and breakage caused by heat styling.
2. Then blow-dry your hair, tousling with your fingers and make a loose center part.
3. Using a curling wand, wind a section of hair away from your face to create smooth curls. It’s always best to pause for 20 to 30 seconds to allow the hair to hold.
4. Run your fingers through the ringlets to separate them into bigger waves, spritzing the waves with texturising spray to create a natural look.
Find the products here:
Related posts from Verve:
- Meet The Man Who Became CEO Of Neuro-Insight At 25
- These Jewellery Pieces Are Crafted Out Of Indian History, Yet Have A Modern Flavour
- Verve Exclusive: Naina Bachchan and Kunal Kapoor’s Fairy-Tale Love Story
- Meet 22-Year-Old Shweta Katti, A Girl From Kamathipura Who Was Consul General Of Canada For A Day
us on Facebook to stay updated with the latest trends