Why you should head to Art Bengaluru
What happens when art infests the Silicon Valley of India? Art Bengaluru 2015, which is in its 6th edition this year, gives mixed media fans a list of things to expect. The collection titled ‘Paradigm Shift’, uses technology to take art a step further with interactive video installations, a line-up of international artists, and over 25 exhibits featuring sculptures, paintings and photographs. We recommend you ditch the fluctuating Mumbai monsoons and head to Bengaluru to explore life in the art lane.
What you can do:
1. Don’t miss the opening ceremony for the light show that will take you through the history of art.
2. Go on an art walk as trained guides will give you an in-depth understanding of artworks on display.
3. Take a workshop on butterfly-rearing and musical instrument-making.
4. Enjoy EDM nights with an interesting line-up of artists that include John ‘OO’ Fleming and TV Noise.
5. Pick up souvenirs from the festival’s gift shop, and don’t forget to grab a copy of Art Bengaluru 2015 for your bookshelf.
Art Bengaluru is on show from 21st to 30th August, 2015 at The Collection in UB City, Bengaluru.
Related posts from Verve:
us on Facebook to stay updated with the latest trends