WIN: A Pass To Masaba’s Show at Lakme Fashion Week
Inspired by French photographer Matthieu Venot and celebrated artist German artist Katrin Bremermann, ace designer Masaba Gupta bring a vibrant new collection to the runway at Lakme Fashion Week Summer/Resort 2016. Fusing her collection with technology once again (remember last year’s Instagram show?), the designer has now tied up with fitness brand Fitbit. We’re looking forward to counting the calories on the runway!
Here’s your chance to catch her show at Lakme Fashion Week and meet the designer (and her showstopper!) live. All you need to do is comment in the box below with the answer to the following questions:
- Which fitness giant has Masaba tied up with for her LFW show and what is the overall theme of her show?
- What print do you think is going to be on Masaba’s next collection?
Last day for entries is 31st March 2016. This contest is open to Mumbai residents only.
Related posts from Verve:
- Lilly Singh On Carving Her Path To Being The Ultimate Global Entertainer
- In Conversation With Huma Qureshi On Her Role In Gurinder Chadha’s Viceroy’s House
- This Photographer Captures Mumbai’s Heritage Structures Quite Incredibly
- Verve Exclusive: Naina Bachchan and Kunal Kapoor’s Fairy-Tale Love Story
us on Facebook to stay updated with the latest trends