Verve Exclusive: Beauty Looks From ICW 2016
Show: Anita Dongre
1. Start with Fix+, which is an aqua-spritz of vitamin and minerals, infused with a blend of green tea, chamomile, cucumber, and scent of Sugi. It adds radiance and helps prepare the skin.
2. Next apply the Studio Moisture Cream, a super-rich moisturizer that moistens, feeds and firms the skin.
3. Correct and Conceal using the Pro Conceal and Correct Palette.
4. Use Studio Fix Fluid Foundation, an oil-controlling formula that offers a natural matte finish with medium to full coverage.
5. After that use the Select Sheer Pressed Powder, a lightweight pressed powder for a natural matte finish and a soft-focus effect
6. Use Shadestar Sculpting Powder on the jawline.
Pink – Use Azalea Blush and Pink Swoon and Pink Swoon Blush to create a gradation of pink hues.
Orange – Use Devil Blush and Modern Mandarin Blush to create a gradation of orange hues.
7. For the eyes apply a Hush Cream Colour Base and set it with invisible powder.
8. Apply Swiss Chocolate Eye Shadow on the Crease
Pink – Apply Process Magenta Chromographic Pencil on the lower lashline. And set the pencil with Azalea Blush.
Orange – Apply Basic Red Chromographic Pencil. Apply Devil Blush and Modern Mandarin.
9. For your lashes, use Lash No. 7.
10. Line the lips with BoldlyBare lip pencil and fill them in with Peachstock Lipstick.
Up next: Beauty Notebook from Manish Malhotra’s show.
Related posts from Verve:
us on Facebook to stay updated with the latest trends