Verve Exclusive: Beauty Looks From ICW 2016
Show: Rahul Mishra
1. Start with Fix+, an aqua-spritz of vitamin and minerals. It adds radiance and helps prepare the skin.
2. Next apply the Studio Moisture Cream, a super-rich moisturiser that moistens, feeds and firms the skin.
3. Use Studio Fix Fluid Foundation for a natural matte finish with medium to full coverage.
4. After that use the Select Sheer Pressed Powder for a silky, natural matte finish and a soft-focus effect.
5. Use Shadestar Sculpting Powder Pro Palette on the cheeks.
6. Apply Cream Colour Base in Hush to highlight the cheeks.
7. Use Cream Colours Base in Hush for the eyes.
8. Use Lash No. 7 and apply Zoomlash Mascara for added volume and definitive lashes.
9. Apply Chromographic Pencil on the waterline of the eyes.
10. Fill the brows with Mystery Eyeshadow
11. Line the lips and fill them with Boldly Bare lip pencil
12. Mix it up with Half & Half Lip Pencil & Peachstock lipstick and finish it with Lustrewhite Lustre Glass.
Up next: Beauty Notebook from Tarun Tahiliani’s show.
Related posts from Verve:
us on Facebook to stay updated with the latest trends