Verve Exclusive: Beauty Looks From ICW 2016
Show: Anamika Khanna
1. Start with Fix+, an aqua-spritz of vitamin and minerals. It adds radiance and helps prepare the skin.
2. Use the Studio Moisture Cream that feeds and firms the skin.
3. Correct and Conceal using the Pro Conceal and Correct Palette.
4. Use the Prep + Prime Transparent Finishing Powder, a silky finishing powder that provides an invisible way to set makeup.
5. Use the Cream Colour Base in the shade Hush and then apply the Shadester Sculpting Powder.
6. For the eyes use the Embark Eye Shadow along with the Chromagraphic Pencil.
7. Use Lash No. 7 for added drama and put Reflects Gold Glitter on the eye lids.
8. Line the lips with Plum Lip Pencil and fill them in with M.A.C Red Lipstick.
Up next: Beauty Notebook from Rahul Mishra’s show.
Related posts from Verve:
us on Facebook to stay updated with the latest trends