12 Fragrances For The Hopeless Romantic
Fruity, floral notes for those who can’t get over the mush
1. Dior Sauvage is a wildly seductive masculine fragrance, where fresh top notes of bergamot run into ambroxan, obtained from precious ambergris.
2. Live Irresistible by Givenchy is a lively composition of fruits, flowers and spices. It opens with juicy accords of pineapple, followed by a bouquet of roses, and ends with notes of amber.
3. Love Story by Chloe is a reminder of the Parisian love locks. It is a floral composition of orange blossoms, neroli and jasmine from Madagascar.
4. Poison Girl by Dior is aimed at the younger fan club of the brand. Made for rebellious young women, it consists of Sicilian bitter orange, heart of roses, Venezuelan tonka bean, sandalwood from Sri Lanka, tolu balm, almond and vanilla.
5. Estée Lauder Modern Muse Le Rouge is a fruity-floral oriental that plays on the provocative contrast between two distinctively different accords — rich roses awakened by ripe fruit and velvet crème.
6. Nina Ricci L’Extase is an erotic scented offering that is built around two accords — barley rose and musky amber.
7. For Him Narciso Rodriguez Bleu Noir has musk as the heart which is heightened with spicy top notes —cardamom and nutmeg — and seductive woody notes — blue Atlas cedar and black ebony wood.
8. Kenzo Homme Night is a magnetic fragrance that is meant for playful men who are ready to take uncalculated risks. In this quirky composition, zesty grapefruit mingles with tonka bean and a vetiver base.
9. Dunhill Icon fuses the mid notes of cardamom and lavender with oudh wood, vetiver and leather accords for an alluring masculine trail.
10. L’Occitane Roses Et Reines Jardin Secret is a delicate fragrance softened by fresh green notes, which leaves the skin delicately perfumed. The box includes a secret fold where you can leave your message.
11. Furiosa Fendi, described as an ‘essence of wild femininity’ comes in a brilliant bottle created by jewellery designer Delfina Delettrez, who belongs to the fourth generation of the Fendi family.
12. Calvin Klien Eternity Now balances a floral bouquet of peony, peach blossoms and neroli petals with a trail of sensual ambrox and precious musk.
us on Facebook to stay updated with the latest trends