How To: Wear Dreamy Blues
Conjuring up images of cool waters and clear skies, shades of blue were designers’ favourites
With bold blues, Sarwate favours using a dramatic eyeliner in a winged out or graphic shape to enhance the depth of the colour. Highlighted, luminous complexion and glossy lips also work well, he adds. “Blue looks great with a bright orange/pink/red lipstick and brown smokey eyes,” says Nischol. Fernandes also seconds the stunning pairing of a blue outfit with a pink mouth. If you are wary of smokey eyes but want to tread a line further from keeping your eyes neutral, he suggests a dark metallic blue on the waterline for understated glamour.
Go graphic. Think out of the box. Create unconventional shapes and add drama to your eyes.
– Sonic Sarwate, Global Senior Artist, M.A.C India
Related posts from Verve:
- Shilarna Vaze And Christophe Perrin Talk About Their Adventures With Food
- Verve Exclusive: Naina Bachchan and Kunal Kapoor’s Fairy-Tale Love Story
- Meet The Sisters Who Are Leading Sri Lanka’s Creative Renaissance
- An Exclusive Peek Into Designer Naina Shah And Hotelier Abhishek Honawar’s Intimate Nuptials
us on Facebook to stay updated with the latest trends